Friday, January 2, 2009

January's Theme - Healthy & Low-Cal

Oh, hey, look at that - it's January. Time for a new theme here at Recipeeps4Us. I don't know about you, but every since the Halloween candy hit the house, it's been a losing battle with the scale, right through the rich food and chocolate-filled holiday season.

Fortunately for me, January's theme is "Healthy & Low-Cal." This one's a little hard to search for in the archives, so it's going to take me a while to list what we've already got posted. How about if I put this up, and add recipes as I have a chance, and you all can tell me in the comments of ones I should add that you know about, 'k? Thanks!!

Edited to add: I think I've got all of the already posted recipes that fit the theme, but do leave me a comment if I've missed one. Thanks!

Main Dishes:


Vegetable Side Dishes:

Starchy Side Dishes:

Desserts/Appetizers/Other:

No comments: