Saturday, November 1, 2008

November's Theme - Thanksgiving Side Dishes

Welcome to a new month & a new theme. When I came up with the list of themes for the end of this year & 2009, I put down "Thanksgiving Side Dishes" for this month. How that differs from regular side dishes, um, I'll let you decide. :)

We currently have the following recipes already posted that I think qualify as Thanksgiving side dishes. Let me know in the comments if there are more and I'll add them. (I didn't put in appetizers, but you can just click on the "Appetizers/Cocktail Food" label in the sidebar to the right if that's what you're looking for.)


Veggie-type side dishes

Starchy-type side dishes
And, of course, we've got a classic from Pusher: Pumpkin Pie!


When you post YOUR yummy Thanksgiving side dishes, please label them as "vegetable side dish," "starchy side dish" (you know - rice, potatoes, pasta...), or whatever (bread? dessert?). Thanks!



P.S. As always, feel free to post whatever recipes your little heart desires - they do NOT have to be Turkey Day sides.

P.P.S. Thanks to all who contributed a slowcooker/crockpot recipe last month! There are a bunch that look yummy that I've got to try. FYI, in the interest of keeping the label list manageable, I've labeled all of them "Crockpot/Slowcooker" and eliminated the two separate tags.

No comments: