Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday Fun #100!!! - P.S. Mmmm... bacon!

Did you know that last Saturday was International Bacon Day? No? Me, neither, or you know I would have totally used that as last week's Wednesday Fun! So, go ahead and have an extra serving of bacon today, anyway!


Speaking of Wednesday Fun, I'd like us to take this 100th WF to do a little assessing/revising. I started doing these posts so that we'd have a regular reason to check back in. Our recipe posting often goes in streaks, based on theme, or having time, or just finally getting around to posting, or whatever. But unless we click over here to Recipeeps on occasion, we just might not notice there've been new recipes put up. So, I figured a regular weekly post would be a good idea.

Bearing that in mind, what do you think? I do still think we need some sort of regular post/feature/whatever, but I'm open as to what it could/should/might be. Do you enjoy the WF questions? Or links? Or polls? Are there other things you'd like to see - maybe restaurant reviews (esp for the TC area or chains, since more Recipeeples are TC-based than anywhere else), maybe trivia-type info on specific foods, maybe ????? Would you be ok with the CSA post being the regular feature for the summer months rather than WF or would you rather something more than just that? Also, how interested/willing would you be to maybe take a month, or something like the third Wed of every month, or do a restaurant review (single or series), or introduce a favorite food blog?

Let us know! Of course, I know you'll keep comments constructive and helpful, but you are still welcome to leave your comment anonymously if you'd like. Thanks so much for your input!!!

2 comments:

ShoNuff said...

I would be willing to write some restaurant reviews... of course I'm not an official member so I might not be allowed... I don't know if you are trying to keep it limited?

Ms. Huis Herself said...

ShoNuff - I think that'd be great! Just email me the email address you use for this & I'll get you invited. We'd love to have you as a Recipeeple!