Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Caramel Dips for your Apples

Here are three great dips to eat your apples. We usually make the cream cheese one but they are all good! I have also dipped popcorn in so do not stop at just apples. Enjoy!!

Caramel Dip
1 jar Mrs. Richardson's Caramel ice cream topping
1 small jar marshmallow cream
Pour Mrs. Richardson's in a microwave safe bowl and heat to warm. Mix in marshmallow cream and serve.

Caramel Apple Dip
1 block Cream Cheese
¾ cup Brown Sugar
¼ cup white sugar
½ tsp vanilla

Mix together and warm. I serve in a small crock pot. If I am in a hurry I warm in the microwave first. Otherwise I just put everything in crock pot let warm and mix.


Autumn Apple Dip
1 cup cottage cheese
1 tsp brown sugar
¼ tsp vanilla

Mix together. Can also serve with graham crackers or ginger snaps.

No comments: