Now "Chocolate" is its own label, so it's easy to search by it, but here are the ones that we've already got in Recipeeps...
- Nectarine posted some Turkey Cookies in November.
- The Sexy Blonde's Chocolate-Mint Bars come via Cooking Light, so that makes them totally justifiable!
- Chocolate Crinkles are one of my favorite kinds of cookies!
- Syl's Pretzels and Hugs are a big favorite around here - and a fun Valentine's Day treat with red and pink M&Ms on the top!
- Diplowhat mentions that this Chocolate Frosting is all-purpose. Need I say more?
- ...and this Chocolate Joy Icing is particularly suited to angel food cake, she says.
- Mmmmm...we like to make All-Knowing Jen's Oreo Balls!
- Diplowhat says these Peanut Butter Bon Bons are a favorite at the Wog household.
- I think her Chocolate Carmel Bars just made it on my "I don't care if I'm watching my weight; I've totally got to make these anyway" list.
- But if you're trying to be a teeny bit healthier, Diplowhat also shared her Chocolate Zucchini Cake. Yay, veg!
Ok, I don't know about you all, but now I want to go raid my cupboards for chocolate - even if it's just chocolate chips! NOM NOM NOM, CHOCOLATE! :)