Previous posts that could fit this category include...
(I left out ones that seemed out of season due to theme or ingredients, but if you just click on the tags for "Cookies and Bars" or "Desserts," you'll get them all.)
- Chocolate-Mint Bars from The Sexy Blonde
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies from me
- Syl's Pretzels and Hugs, which are a huge favorite at our house. In the comments, AKJ suggests sticking an M&M at the top, and Erin says they're divine made with Rolos and pecans or almonds. *drool*
- Oreo Balls (not X-rated *grin*) from All-Knowing Jen At our house, these turn out lumpy so they've been renamed "Christmas Coal." Still delish.
- Diplowhat's Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- ...and her Thumbprint Cookies, which are a tradition for her family.
- ...and her Chocolate Carmel Bars
- I think Diplowhat's Eggnog Cake sounds especially appropriate for this time of year!
- Pusher posted Sister Mabel's Caramel Corn.
- I think Poached Pears with Honey, or any baked fruit for that matter, are a great winter treat, so here is The Sexy Blonde's recipe.