Currently, we have
- The Garlic Fries I just posted. Cooking Light & French fries? Really? Yes!!!
- Or you could make their Sweet Potato Spears.
- Cauliflower & Potato Gratin via The Wednesday Chef. Delicious.
- We should all make Diplowhat's Swiss Potato Casserole, if for no other reason than she can't get the ingredients to make it herself.
- Do Bruleed Mashed Sweet Potatoes count as a starch or a veg? I couldn't decide, so I tagged it with both.
- Nectarine's Crockpot Mashed Potatoes look perfect for a big get-together or potluck!
- Syl's Crockpot Mac & Cheese looks like another winner!
- And who can forget about Pusher's Bloggy Potatoes?! Not us!
So, how about it? Can you find a starchy side dish recipe to share this month?
*I know it's kind of a funny name, but that's how I divide it up in my own recipe box - "starchy side dishes" like Potatoes Anna, rice pilaf, stuffing, etc. vs. "vegetable side dishes" like green bean casserole, roasted beets, brown-sugar carrots, and so forth.