Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday Fun #10 - Cookie Challenge

All right, folks, we've been suffering a bit of a lag in recipe posting here (with the exception of Diplowhat this week. Yay, Diplowhat!). I know you're all busy, but the NaMo's are over and the holidays are coming, so this week's Wednesday Fun is actually a challenge.

Try to post a cookie/bar/candy/etc. recipe this week. (Pretty please.)


(Yeah, I'm totally looking for yummy stuff to bake with Pumpkin once I've got our kitchen in order, especially since the in-laws are coming to visit for Christmas. *grin*)

(I won't be posting my mom's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe because I don't want it out on the internet for forever, but if any of you want it, just send me an email or leave a comment and I'll happily share it with any of you guys.)

No comments: