Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday Fun #135 - Recipe Round-up

Ok, y'all, May's theme was a Cookbook Challenge - to make a new recipe out of a favorite cookbook. I did mine already (and I'm so glad I did! YUM!!!), and it sounds like ShoNuff did, too. How about you? If so, let us know how it went! If not, why not this week? You've chosen your cookbook already (right?), so go grab it, look though the index OR the table of contents OR the pretty pictures and pick one. Leave the name in the comments, and you'll be that much closer to making it happen!

(If you're really feeling on the ball, go ahead and put the ingredients on your shopping list and you'll be golden!)

1 comment:

Pusher said...

I'm going to have to fulfill my May challenge in June. The part where I was sick for half of May is mostly to blame. I did try a new recipe for Wednesday Dinner last night, and I'm trying another new one tonight, but neither are from cookbooks so they don't count.