Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday Fun #97 - S or P?

Ok, gang, I want you to be thinking about this... we're soon to be approaching WF#100... and that's a LOT of questions/links/polls to have come up with. (Also, recognition & thanks again to AKJ and Diplowhat for taking a couple of those months!) So, be thinking about what you like/dislike/enjoy/don't enjoy about WF, if you'd be willing to take a month, suggestions for WF ideas, suggestions for improvement, other ideas that could take the place of WF or alternate with it (Since the purpose was to keep this site from stagnating when we had a gap in the recipe posting. That way you'd still have something new each week to make a return visit worthwhile.), etc. Not that I'm asking that now, but I want to give y'all some time to think about it.

ANYWAY...

For Wednesday Fun this week, since I'm feeling a little lazy (& silly), let's keep it simple. Basic, even. Salt or pepper? No, not both. Salt OR pepper? :)

4 comments:

Syl said...

Most definitely pepper.

Pusher said...

...That's just cruel. You can't make me choose!

Ms. Huis Herself said...

I'm a salt gal, all the way. Think popcorn, pretzels, MARGARITA rims... :)

Pusher said...

Okay, now I'm done whining about it. As much as I will FAR more often pepper something than salt it, I'm going to have to come down on the side of salt for this one. There are other spices that will give my food a little kick, but I can't think of anything else that does what salt does.