Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Fun #26 - Eggses

Oh my gosh, it's WEDNESDAY!

Yeah, being gone for the holidays and returning just yesterday, plus not having our usual preschool class today due to spring break has completely messed me up. So, apologies for not doing this earlier today!

So, um, right.... let's see....

Hard boiled eggs? How do YOU use them up?

Pack one in your lunch every day? Turn 'em into deviled eggs? Egg-salad sandwiches? Leave them in your frig until you're afraid they'll take over? Carve them into tiny white jack-o-lanterns and pretend it's Halloween? What do you do with them?

3 comments:

Syl said...

I hate them. The smell, the taste. I hate them, I do, so haven't dyed my own eggs with the kids, although I have 2 dying kits from the previous 2 years. I feel like I'm letting my kids down if I don't, but what do I do with the eggs if I do?

Allknowingjen said...

We make egg salad and eat sandwiches. Dude says that he hated egg salad until he had mine so luckily he helps eat them. (It's nothing special, just miracle whip and dijon mustard).
Syl- you could be really brave and dye them unboiled :) or blow out the insides?

Nectarine said...

Egg Salad all the way - on homemade buns!! Yumm